We are building a new Feminist.com for you and the rest of our community, and we need your help!
We have come a long way from the early days of Feminist.com, when women only composed 15% of internet users. Today, women are not only exponentially more active online, but they dominate the demographics of many social media platforms and major websites.
Feminists all over the world use a diverse array of online tools to educate themselves, participate in activism, share their stories and connect with one another, both online and in person. Feminist.com has the opportunity to become an inclusive and accessible platform that educates, convenes and empowers this dynamic and growing community.
All of this will begin by redefining, or reclaiming, what ‘feminism’ means. For decades, too many people have felt alienated from the feminist movement. Too many voices have been left out of the conversation. And too many young men and women have been afraid to call themselves feminists.
Now, more than ever, is our chance to change that. Feminist.com will become the inclusive platform our community needs to amplify and connect the intersectional and intergenerational voices who are pushing the needle on feminist issues, including young women, women of color, men, the LGBTQ+ communities and many more.
Feminist.com 2.0 will explore topics including:
- The future of women and diversity in leadership
- The role of allyship in gender equality initiatives
- Underrepresentation of women and minorities in American politics
- The role of intersectionality in feminism
Feminist.com 2.0 aspires to offer services including:
Feminist.com 2.0 will be interactive:
- Profiles, stories and a directory of businesses doing gender equality right
- Tips, trainings and events for being a better ally to underrepresented Americans
- Resources and access to networks and organizations empowering more women and girls to become involved in politics
- We will be a convening platform to amplify the voices and movements fighting for gender equality across America
Feminist.com 2.0 will be of our community, by our community and for our community. To get there, we need your help. We want to co-create the future of Feminist.com with you.
Please consider making a donation to help us realize this bold and timely vision for our work. All amounts small and large are meaningful to us right now. And in recognition of your commitment to our mission, all gifts of $200 or more will receive a special "We Are Linked Not Ranked" bracelet, designed by Gloria Steinem in collaboration with Maiden Nation.
Feminist.com is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization so your donations are fully tax-deductible.